2003 Apr 10 03:05

Re: [vox-tech] DNS Registrar: Gandi.net?

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 04:26:25PM -0400, Mike Simons wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   Looking into getting a domain name for myself I've heard that
> Gandi.net is a good registrar.
>
> - Does anyone have a prepaid account with them?
>   (what's your impression of their service)
>
> - Does anyone else have a recommended registrar that they use
>   and are happy with?

I have used Gandi for several years. I am very happy with their service. They
have nice no-nonsense web interface that I find more convenient to use than
most. I never had any trouble paying by credit card despite the foreign
currency. I chose them originally because of their very registrant-friendly
terms of service and their privacy policy (note that France has stricter
privacy laws than we nearly privacy-less USA inhabitants enjoy).

--
Henry House