2003 Apr 08 21:51

Re: [vox-tech] DNS Registrar: Gandi.net?

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 04:26:25PM -0400, Mike Simons wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   Looking into getting a domain name for myself I've heard that
> Gandi.net is a good registrar.
>
> - Does anyone have a prepaid account with them?
>   (what's your impression of their service)

gandi.net is superb.  I starting using them about a year and half ago
after some discussion on nblug's mailing list.  I like that they'll do
secondary (and primary) DNS for you at no extra charge.  I've probably
used their web admin interface a dozen times or so and it's always been
available and fast.  Instructions are sometimes worded strangely,
probably because they were written in French first.

Never had any probs with reliability or billing, so have never needed
support.

-troy