2003 Apr 08 14:50

Re: [vox-tech] DNS Registrar: Gandi.net?

Re: [vox-tech] DNS Registrar: Gandi.net?

I have three domains registered through gandi.  Never, had any problems with
them billing or otherwise.  Only negative is they are listed on a few spam
blacklists ( http://relays.osirusoft.com/cgi-bin/rbcheck.cgi?addr=80.67.173.7
) so if you have your email directed through gandi then sometimes it will get
refused.  Also sometimes it takes up to three hours to get your email through
them.

-- Darrick