January 6: Social gathering
2003 Apr 08 13:51

Re: [vox-tech] DNS Registrar: Gandi.net?

Re: [vox-tech] DNS Registrar: Gandi.net?

> Hi all,
>
>   Looking into getting a domain name for myself I've heard that
> Gandi.net is a good registrar.
>
> - Does anyone have a prepaid account with them?
>   (what's your impression of their service)
>
> - Does anyone else have a recommended registrar that they use
>   and are happy with?
I posted a message here and on nblug's list about how the transition from
NetSol to Gandi was a smooth one.

The only "issue" was not with gandi or NetSol, but with my credit card.
After moving over 3 domains, with the exact charge, from a foreign
country, they were wondering about the validity of the charge. They did
not hold up the process ($10x3?) but I still needed to call them back.

So far, I am happy with the change. At no point was service to my domains
lost in this transfer.

-ME