2003 Apr 06 18:33

Re: [vox-tech] Building Apache Mod_Perl Mod_SSL

Re: [vox-tech] Building Apache Mod_Perl Mod_SSL

If you are going to do that, then I would build your own
/usr/local/perl

Otherise, when Debian updates its PERL, you are going to be
without all your modules. Otherwise, make Debian packages of
your PERL mdoules.

brian

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/