2003 Apr 03 05:33

Re: [vox-tech] Vim Colors

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 06:15:18PM -0600, Jay Strauss wrote:
> Nevermind about the colors, it seems to be working
>
> But I'd still like to determine the fonts that are installed

Here's my list of font-related programs, most of
them are directly related to X. My fave: tkfont.
Most cryptic: xfontsel.

bdftopcf - convert X font from Bitmap Distribution Format to Portable Compiled Format
fnlib
fsinfo
fslsfonts - list fonts served by X font server
mkfontdir - create an index of X font files in a directory
showfont - font dumper for X font server
t1lib
t1utils
tkfont
type1inst - Type 1 PostScript font installation utility for the X Window System and Ghostscript
xfd - display all the characters in an X font
xfontsel - point and click selection of X11 font names
xfs - X font server
xlsfonts - server font list displayer for X

HTH,
Chuck Polisher

--
X Windows. It could be worse, but it'll take time.