2003 Apr 02 12:08

[vox-tech] ReiserFS Question

I have a question on ReiserFS.  About a week or so ago, I switched my
distro back to Mandrake 9.0 from Debian.  While doing this, I went from
ext2(the FS I have been using since 95) to reiserfs.  Well, sometime
last night I had a crash(I suspect that my cat decided to hit the power
on my UPS :( )  Well, I brought it back up, and it didn't do anything like a
log replay or anything.  I have been using journaled filesystems on other
unix systems for years(VxFS on Solaris, and JFS on HP-UX) and in
normal cases, it has a log replay where it goes thru the log and does its
thing.  My question is does reiserfs do this?  or did I need to do
something?

Mike
--
wenk@praxis.homedns.org