January 6: Social gathering
2003 Apr 01 12:22

Re: [vox-tech] california taxes online

bleah.   i was able to enter all the information, but the "e-file your
return" link doesn't work.   at least the form wasn't as long as the
federal.   :)

i ran tcpdump to see if it might be a firewall issue, as in, perhaps it
did something wierd and didn't go over port 80, but no dice.  no packets
are sent when ever i try to send the form.

that totally sucks.  i'd be willing to bet that california has one of
the highest linux user densities in the country, and it totally SUCKS
that we're excluded from using the california tax franchise's online
filing.   grrrr....

pete

begin Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org>