January 6: Social gathering
2003 Apr 04 22:49

[vox-tech] Gnome Superficiality

I am trying to tweak my gnome2 panel. Here is what it looks like:

	http://the45.net/~ryan/gnome-panel.jpg

I want to know if there is a way to add another one of those little
separator bars (1). I swear I just deleted one on accident. The one that
is there now is part of a window list widget. The other one I thought I
had up was to the left of the time.

Secondly, I want to change the red hat gnome menu icon (2) to something
else, but after looking through the gnome docs I still can't figure out
how to change that icon. Maybe I'll make it a debian icon to make me
feel more like part of the lugod club.

-ryan