2003 Apr 01 10:52

Re: [vox-tech] california taxes online

on page 9 there seems to be a "e-file your return" link.  click the link
and it complains that i didn't fill out my name (i didn't fill out
anything.  guess it checks the name field first).

it seems like it would work...   guess i'll find out in a bit.  :)

pete

begin Stephen M. Helms <smh@silkie.org>