2003 Mar 29 18:49

Re: [vox-tech] monitor woes :(

On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 17:29:56PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> has anyone ever taken a monitor to a repair shop?   are monitors
> generally items that are worth getting fixed or replaced?

Depends on the monitor. For a 15" or even a cheap 17" it's probably
better to replace. 2 years ago when I was working in a computer repair
shop the place we sent our monitors out to charged somewhere around
$75-90 (Size dependent) plus parts for a repair... Not sure the prices
now, but I'm guessing they've more likely gone up than down.