2003 Mar 25 18:36

[vox-tech] Re: Logitech mouseman and XF86Config-4

[vox-tech] Re: Logitech mouseman and XF86Config-4

> > My usual mouse (the RemotePoint mouse) is a two-button mouse, so
> > perhaps the above config. needs adjusting.  However, it wasn't just
> > pasting that was a problem but basic mouse movement.  On the plus
> > side, the Logitech mouse now pastes with the middle button.  (I also
> > changed XF86Config-4 as below.)
>
> Robin,
>
>   Okay so you didn't explain the current state of what works and what
> does not work.

Mike,

Sorry.  Didn't realize I was being unclear.  Current status:

Logitech mouseman:
  movement works
  pasting works with middle button (as desired)

RemotePoint:
  movement does not work
  didn't try pasting

>   I meant don't even try the steps below if the conditions above were
> not true (both three button mice).

I know.  Just thought it was worth doing the experiment to see how the
Logitech mouse would respond.  And indeed, the Logitech mouse is
completely happy at this point.

			 - robin.