2003 Mar 23 12:17

[no subject]

COnfigure SM to match your system with the same IMAP client and auth
method. I chose to setup my courrier-imap to use the userdb based auth so
the passwords used for imap need not be the same as those in /etc/passwd.

Next note:
When I upgraded from 1.2.10 to 1.4.0RC1,RC2,RC2a, I had to rebuild my
config.php from scratch using the entries from the other in 1.2.10. It
seems
a copy of the config file over to the new one was not enough.

You can check your logs too, to see what error isbeing reported. SM auths
against imap so the courrier log entries should giuve you feedback on the
problems encountered during auth.

HTH
-ME