2003 Mar 21 15:18

Re: [vox-tech] Remove from List

hi brad,

here is the form you use to unsubscribe:

here is the "frequently asked question" answer of how to unsubscribe:

   http://lists.lugod.org/documents/faq/lugod-faq.html#AEN205

if you decide to stay, please configure your mail client to not send
html to the list:

   http://lists.lugod.org/documents/faq/lugod-faq.html#HTMLEMAIL

hth!
pete