2003 Mar 20 23:45

[vox-tech] Apache dying: "critical_release() failed: Permission denied"

[vox-tech] Apache dying: "critical_release() failed: Permission denied"

I upgraded Apache on my colo'd box recently, and since then, it's died
hard once every few weeks, it seems.

I notice the httpd logs are filled with tons of these:

  critical_acquire() failed: Permission denied
  critical_release() failed: Permission denied
  critical_acquire() failed: Permission denied
  critical_release() failed: Permission denied
  critical_acquire() failed: Permission denied
  critical_release() failed: Permission denied

Googling comes up with literally nothing.  Anyone know what this is?

Thx!