2003 Mar 19 22:15

[vox-tech] Re: unfound ethernet card

- Is there really a space in the "/lib/modules/2.4.20 debian" directory?
no, it was a dash, that was a typo. i'm flip flopping between OSs. i have no way of transferring info aside from pencil and paper, sorry.

  ("2.4.20 debian2" not "2.4.20-debian2)
- Tell me if you see a bunch of stuff from:
  find /lib/modules/2.4.20*
  (if it's just a few lines paste them here)
i got no such file or directory

- Send output from the following:
  grep CONFIG_EEPRO100 /usr/src/linux*/debian*

This took a second, then brought me back to the command line without any text output.

-bryce

*HEAD*
*HIT*
*KEYBOARD*