2003 Mar 19 18:29

Re: [vox-tech] malloc() is ... old school?

Re: [vox-tech] malloc() is ... old school?

Stirring up some dust... my 1978 K&R mentions alloc() and
calloc() but not malloc().  Then I have this 1985 "Advanced
UNIX - A Programmer's Guide" which does talk about malloc().

In 2003, I think malloc() is pretty safe.  :-)

-- Rod