2003 Mar 17 16:31

Re: [vox-tech] Recovering data

This sounds like one of those problems that depends
completely on the smallest details.  I think it was Einstein
who said a problem cannot be solved at the same level of
awareness with which it was created.  :-)

I don't know if anyone here can help, but if we can you'll
have to give more info.  Like exactly what was involved in
doing the backup and the test restore (Samba?).

remote system administration services.