2003 Mar 16 01:06

[vox-tech] re: gnome toolbars

Missing gnome toolbars

- Which distribution (which version)- Debian
- Which version of staroffice (from CD, download) 6.1 download
- How did you install staroffice (deb, rpm, tar) bin
- Have you rebooted or re-logged-in since they disappeared? rebooted and relogged in
- Describe what you mean by toolbars...
(top and bottom of the window? has a little footprint in bottom left?) top and bottom, all i have is a desktop with a trash icon and a home directory icon. alt-f2 isn't doing anything and i tried rm -rf .gnome* to no avail.

bryce

ps
staroffice didn't even work but someone suggested openoffice which is working great, thanks!