2003 Mar 15 05:52

Re: [vox-tech] gnome toolbars

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 12:23:27AM +0000, Bryce Kuklok wrote:
> so i had an excel file i needed to open and decided to try staroffice.
> after installing it my gnome toolbars disappeared, i do not know how to
> make them un-disappear, i have no gnome toolbars.
> *head*
> *hit*
> *keyboard*
> any ideas?

Need more details...

- Which distribution (which version)?
- Which version of staroffice (from CD, download)?
- How did you install staroffice (deb, rpm, tar)?
- Have you rebooted or re-logged-in since they disappeared?
- Describe what you mean by toolbars...
  (top and bottom of the window? has a little footprint in bottom left?)

    TTFN,
      Mike