2003 Mar 12 21:08

[vox-tech] DDD confusion

I'm trying to debug some code I've written using DDD. When I step
through the code one line at a time or use breakpoints at all, I get the
correct behavior, however, when I run the program from the console or
run it in ddd without any break points, the results are wrong. There is
some random number generation in my code, but other than that I don't
know what could be causing the difference in behavior.

-ryan