2003 Mar 11 09:31

Re: [vox-tech] full screen media player

MPlayer should be able to fullscreen by default.  You type f, when the divx
comes up.  Failing that it, what kind of video card are you using and what
output device (It's in the startup info).  You should be able to change the
output driver so that you can fullscreen. Failing that you can always run
MPlayer under vesa mode, which i think full screens automatically.

Kevin

My Video Output list (obtained by mplayer -vo help)

Available video output drivers:
        tdfxfb  3Dfx Banshee/Voodoo3/Voodoo5			*supports fullscreen*
        xv      X11/Xv								*usually supports fullscreen*
        x11     X11 ( XImage/Shm )					*might, don't think so*
        dga     DGA ( Direct Graphic Access V2.0 )
        fbdev   Framebuffer Device
        png     PNG file
        jpeg    JPEG file
        null    Null video output
        pgm     PGM file
        md5     MD5 sum
        mpegpes Mpeg-PES file
        yuv4mpeg        yuv4mpeg output for mjpegtools (to "stream.yuv")
        vesa    VESA VBE 2.0 video output
        xvidix  X11 (VIDIX)