2003 Mar 10 14:29

[vox-tech] DNS issues?

This message is being duplicated here on vox-tech for those not on vox.

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 03:10:30PM -0500, Mike Simons wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 08:09:51PM -0500, Mike Simons wrote:
> >   Yes, there were problems with DNS.
>
>   It's unclear if all of the problems were solved...

  Now it looks like things are worked out.

  After transferring primary DNS between machines we found the new
machine had a slightly bad master DNS file... which has been causing
some mail to our email lists to not actually be processed and mass
email via the list software.

  Approximately 30 emails were effected over the last 7 days to vox and
vox-tech.

    Later,
      Mike

CNAME should not be used for our lists host name...