2003 Mar 07 09:32

Linux installation on an IBM Xseries 235 problems

Linux installation on an IBM Xseries 235 problems

Has Anybody here on the list have have experience
installing linux on an xseries 235, im having troubles
installing linux(tried redhat 7 first then suse 7
disks) and always it comes out with this error:

"An error has occured, no valid devices were found on
which to create a new filesystem. Please check your
hardware for the cause of this problem."

Pretty straightforward error, But the scsi disks are
being detected by the xseries' bios.. checked it
already..

Thanks in advance :)

=====
Xander R. Solis