January 6: Social gathering
2003 Mar 07 06:11

Re: [vox-tech] file and keyboard input stream in C

Re: [vox-tech] file and keyboard input stream in C

If you really want to, you could do:

   ./catnstdin myfile.txt | ./a.out

where "catnstdin" is a program that cats "myfile.txt", then echoes stdin.
Should be a couple lines of a script program.

Or you could just teach a.out to read files.  But above is cuter and
quicker to implement, I think.

-Mark ^_^;