2003 Mar 07 00:00

[vox-tech] file and keyboard input stream in C

[vox-tech] file and keyboard input stream in C

i have code that reads from stdin via getchar().  i'd like to use the
program by redirecting a text file to its stdin:

   ./a.out < myfile.txt

after it does its stuff, i'd like use stdin from a keyboard (after it
processes the data from myfile.txt it displays the data using ncurses
and requires input from me using the ncurses input functions).

unfortunately, i can't use the ncurses input functions.  presumably
because stdin is attached to a file instead of the keyboard.

how can i reattach stdin back to the keyboard?

pete