2003 Feb 27 14:54

[vox-tech] resizing harddrive

Currently my BIOS only allows me to see 32GB of my harddrive. I am buying an ATA
controller card so that I can see the rest of it. I haven't gotten the card in
the mail yet, but is there an easy way to make linux recognize the full size of
the drive without having to format the harddrive or do anything that will result
in a loss of data?