2003 Feb 26 18:43

Re: [vox-tech] Skipping sound

heh.  wasn't quite a request, but thanks anyway.   :)   it was a "your
video card is using irq 15.  make sure it's not conflicting with
anything".   :)

this is the kind of thing i can't seem to remember.  i google for it
whenever i need it.    i should throw it up on my web page just so i
don't bother google with the same question over and over.   :)

thanks,
pete

begin ME <dugan@passwall.com>