2003 Feb 26 18:57

[vox-tech] crontab problem

all of a sudden i'm getting a strange error on my crontab. Every 10 minutes or
so this file runs
/usr/lib/sa/sa1 1 1

and it emails me the following output:
  Cannot append data to that file

I see that sa1 calls a binary script called sacd. I looked through some of the
log files for cron and sa and this is all it gives me

from /var/log/cron
Feb 26 16:50:00 the45 CROND[22166]: (root) CMD (/usr/lib/sa/sa1 1 1)

I have no clue what file it can't append to and why. what other log files are
there?

-ryan