2003 Feb 26 18:57

Re: [vox-tech] Re: Problem - PS/2 port still live after shutdown

Re: [vox-tech] Re: Problem - PS/2 port still live after shutdown

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 09:10:46AM +1300, D & E Radel wrote:
[...]
> ACPI: Core Subsystem version [20011018]
> ACPI: Subsystem enabled
> Power Resource: found
> Power Resource: found
> Power Resource: found
> Power Resource: found
> ACPI: System firmware supports S0 S1 S4 S5

I see you have ACPI enabled. Have you tried Linux ACPI support? It could be
trying to be too smart for its own good. On one of my machines I have added
" apm=power-off " to the kernel command line, which causes the power to shut
off properly and completely when I halt the system (shutdown -h); you could
try that as well.

--
Henry House