2003 Feb 26 13:25

Re: [vox-tech] Skipping sound

sam,

have you tried with a different window manager?   do you get the
skipping around when you use mp3blaster/mpg123 under twm?   that might be a
good litmus test.

also, you run debian, right?  see if the "X" process is un-niced.
debian now asks you if you want to run X with a higher priority.

try to renice X to 0.  see if that helps the skipping around.

pete

begin Samuel Merritt <spam@andcheese.org>