2003 Feb 26 01:30

Re: [vox-tech] EPROM burner?

     Ryan,
     I screwed up one of my Pentium boards by flashing the wrong .BIN file
on it.  To fix that I cross-flashed the BIOS on that chip using a working
Pentium motherboard.  I had to try a few versions of flash writers before I
was successful.
     The following links show how to do that, in addition to the boot block
method and the buy-a-UV/EEPROM method:
http://24.116.115.130/Biosrecovery.htm
http://www.tokenasians.com/articles/bioshotswap.html
http://www.geocities.com/hackedmobo/hotswap/hshow.htm#top