January 6: Social gathering
2003 Feb 24 22:56

[vox-tech] Re: How to print an interactive PDF?

[vox-tech] Re: How to print an interactive PDF?

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 10:53:12PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
<snip>

> Should I bite the bullet and install Adobe Acrobat to get 'past' this feature?

Strike that.  xpdf came to save the day, apparently.

Sorry for not checking all of my options before posting.
(I'm quite sleepy :^) )

bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick