2003 Feb 24 22:56

[vox-tech] How to print an interactive PDF?

[vox-tech] How to print an interactive PDF?

I've just downloaded a PDF form, and apparently it's one of those
new-fangled "interactive PDFs."  (Presumably, using some viewers, you can
check and uncheck certain fields before you print.)

Unfortunately, when I view it (using Kghostview, for example), ALL of the
checkboxes and options are checked off!  Sure, I can print this, but then
I'd need to take whiteout to the document to 'uncheck' everything I didn't
want checked! >:^(

Should I bite the bullet and install Adobe Acrobat to get 'past' this feature?

Thx!

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick