2003 Feb 24 17:34

[vox-tech] dual cpuinfo

I'm trying to run a dual cpu machine. When I do a 'cat /proc/cpuinfo' this is
all I get. How can I make sure that linux is using both CPUs?

processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 1
model name      : Pentium Pro
stepping        : 9
cpu MHz         : 198.676
cache size      : 256 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 2
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov
bogomips        : 393.66

-ryan