2003 Feb 22 12:05

[vox-tech] SBLive Value sound

I installed RH 8.0 dual boot with Win98se. Sound did not work.
I Aliased Audio to emu10k1 in my /etc/modules.conf file.
Then I can Modprode to load the driver emu10k1.o
Sound works after doing that.  But only works when I log in as root
because I cannot modprobe as normal user.
If I reboot I have to  Modprobe the driver again to get sound.

1. How can I get the driver to load at boot for all users?

Dwayne