2003 Feb 19 16:50

Re: [vox-tech] Using Convert to Resize Images

Re: [vox-tech] Using Convert to Resize Images

Hi Bill and Foo,

Thanks for the quick response.

I am very embarrassed to say the problem was not in
convert, but in my perl script.  I had not modified
all parts of the script to use the -quality option.

Now I'm seeing a difference. Without your examples, I
would still be trying to solve the wrong problem

Thanks
Jim