2003 Feb 19 14:50

Re: [vox-tech] Using Convert to Resize Images

Re: [vox-tech] Using Convert to Resize Images

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 02:47:54PM -0800, Foo Lim wrote:
<snip>

> Please post an example run where you see otherwise.

Comparing versions might be good.  You can query it with:

  convert -help | head -2

On my box here at work, for example, I get:

  Version: @(#)ImageMagick 5.4.4 04/05/02 Q:16 http://www.imagemagick.org
  Copyright: Copyright (C) 2002 ImageMagick Studio LLC

bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick