2003 Feb 18 02:13

[vox-tech] glxgears error

rdm@penny:~$ glxgears -info
Error: couldn't get an RGB, Double-buffered visual

I just set up the modules for nvidia on my computer and wanted to look
at the glxgears output and got the above error. I have no idea what
it is saying. I tried a google linux search and only got a link in
another language.

http://www.linuxgraphic.org/dcforum/DCForumID8/156.html

This may be a good link, but I could not translate with lycos
translation.
--
Rusty Minden CCNA
Cell	(916) 308-4672