2003 Feb 15 00:12

Re: [vox-tech] Need Procmail rule

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 07:48:34PM -0800, Harry S wrote:
> I will be traveling about in a couple of weeks. While I'm away I'd like
> to download my email, but do not want to download large emails.
>
> Anyone have a quick procmail rule for filtering large emails to a folder
> for later reading?

I think the following will do what you want,
if file size is larger than 8192 bytes, save it to big_crap...

======
:0
> 8192
big_crap

======

I have not used this rule myself...

    Hope that works,
      Mike

I recommend reading procmailrc for more details... in the two hundred
lines it explains what you would need.