January 6: Social gathering
2003 Feb 14 13:12

Re: [vox-tech] USB keyboard can't control lilo?

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 10:21:29PM -0800, Ryan Castellucci wrote:
> The option is probably "USB Keyboard support" Set it on "BIOS" instead of "OS"

Actually, it's something to do with "legacy USB support."
Linux didn't care much for it.  I also apparently need to NOT enable that
if I want the mouse to work.  (It's a funky new keyboard with a trakball
built in.)

My first choice was to get the PS/2 model, but the USB one was available
now (vs. a month from now), so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Seems to be working!  Now I just need to rebuild ALSA for the updated
kernel (I /think/...)   Mike?! :)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick