2003 Feb 13 13:04

[vox-tech] Seeking Monitor Color Test program...

[vox-tech] Seeking Monitor Color Test program...

  There are certain colors on the LCD panel we use on the demo machine that
flicker when displayed.  I'm not sure if it's a panel problem, video card,
or what.
  I'm looking for a program that will help test the system, by just
displaying a screen full of colors... I'm thinking if I can cycle through
and find certain colors that cause this it will be able to test other
components.

Also if anyone else has a DVI cable:
- Can you look at the end of the cable that attaches to the monitor/LCD,
  and tell me if any of the pins are inset at all?  (as if they were pushed
  in slightly)

    Thanks,
      Mike

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 06:23:38PM -0500, msimons@moria.simons-clan.com wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 02:48:36PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > Has anyone (Mike? :^) ) looked into what could be causing the
> > strange green pixels on the LCD monitor?
>
>   It appears to me to be a problem with certain colors...
> the desktop I use doesn't display any of them, but the fancy one that
> you setup for the demo account has a bunch.
[...]