2003 Feb 13 10:42

[vox-tech] [test] not getting my email

I have noticed that I am not receiving my email!  I have seen a lot of recent
archived email at lugod website that has yet to reach me.  I also belong to a
samba email group and an auto technician mail group as well so I should be
stacked up.  I called my isp and they state that there is no email in my box.

I am going to try earthlink for this reason and also because my connection
appears to be hanging  ( I have seen this for a while in window$ as well ).

My apologies to not responding to the suggestions of my previous emails.  I
will have to go back to the archives when I have time.  I now have to go take
my little dog to the vet for a follow up; she refuses to drive there.

I will change my info at lugod when my 2nd isp goes thru.  This should be easy
to find...no?
--
Grasshopper