2003 Feb 12 19:39

Re: [vox-tech] Choose 10baseT

You can use /sbin/ifconfig to set up interface related settings.
have a look at 'man ifconfig'

as a quickie, you might be able to do:

/sbin/ifconfig eth0 media 10baseT

to get it to persist on boot, you'll either need to add it to your init
somewhere, or figure out where your system keeps the network config files.
On my Debian box, it's /etc/network/interfaces. I suspect having something
like:

iface eth0 inet static
	address 1.1.1.1
	netmask 255.255.255.0