2003 Feb 12 18:43

[vox-tech] Choose 10baseT

Is there a way to force my ethernet card to function at 10BaseT.
In windows I have to tell my computer to function at 10baseT for my internet connection to work.
If I let it autosense or put it on 100baseT it doesn't get a connection.
I'm looking for a similar solution in Linux(Mandrake 8.2)
with a Linksys 10/100 ethernet card using tulip drivers

The only exception is that I get a connection in Linux if I'm the only person on in my house network.
We split our DSL through a linksys router, that is also our DHCP server.

Any solutions, keep in mind I'm a bit of a newbie at configuring Linux,
Thanks,
Alex Mandel