2003 Feb 06 11:59

Re: [vox-tech] can't open display with ssh2

Re: [vox-tech] can't open display with ssh2

That is PATENTLY not true if Debian is the server. If Debian is the
server, then you NEED to turn X forwarding on in /etc/ssh/sshd_config

I've configured sshd on Debian before.

--
PGP/GPG Fingerprint: D5E2 8839 6ED3 3305 805C  941F 9476 A9BD E2B2 CAD1
Import with `gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key E2B2CAD1`