2003 Feb 05 13:19

Re: [vox-tech] linux or bust

Jim wrote:

I have just installed suse linux 8.1 and being new to linux I am having quite a time . I will take it one step at a time though.

Step # 1: I can get mozilla's email program to work ( using it now) but kmail is another story. I had this problem when I tried to use redhat 7.1 but never figured it out. I do believe that the key is somewhere in the local files but unsure.

If someone has any insight on my problem, please let me know.

Thank you,
Grasshopper

.

oops...I should have added...I can receive mail but not send mail...sorry.