January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jan 31 13:56

Re: [vox-tech] Linux email server

I use and recommend Postfix for mail transport.  Mostly
sendmail-compatible, easy and secure, comes with RH.

Do you mean IMAP instead of MAPI?  I usually install
Courier-IMAP for clients; it would need to be custom
compiled, and requires setting Postfix for Maildir-style
mail storage.

remote system administration services.