2003 Jan 31 20:04

Re: [vox-tech] newbie annoyed with tin

It had backslashes (and no semicolons) when I first posted it. I can't
figure out why the mailer mangled it.

(In the script on my computer, everything was on one line, I added the
backslashes so make it acceptable for someone to read in their email.)

On second thought, I just found another big oops: both of the URLs are
supposed to be passed to lynx as one parameter. I don't think that
happens when it is broken in the middle. Please remove everything in
your copy of the script that starts with the last quotation mark on the
first line and ends with the first quotation mark on the second line,
including the linebreak.

--
PGP/GPG Fingerprint: D5E2 8839 6ED3 3305 805C  941F 9476 A9BD E2B2 CAD1
Import with `gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key E2B2CAD1`