2003 Jan 28 18:51

[vox-tech] Re: troubleshooting internet connection

[vox-tech] Re: troubleshooting internet connection

Any more thoughts about how switching to the 2.4.18 kernel might have made
me unable to connect to many hosts?  Jeff, you said it had the smell of
a messed up routing table.  Have we confirmed this?  Do people think that
the firewall is involved?

			- robin.